Sunday, August 15, 2010

MIA - CameRA HiJacKED!

Yes!.... My Camera has gone for a holiday in the States for a good 3 months and i am left with no camera for any picture updates! So be prepared for pictureless posts for these few months till my dear camera is back! =)

Currently, I am doing less baking unless there are any special orders... heehee.. Contrary, I am all into this program which i have participated with 2 other frens. It is call Lost To Win! Yes .. as the name suggest, I will have to shed as much kilos as possible to win win win ... $5k to be exact.. =)

I am going into week 3 of this program and i can feel progress, i still have not pluck up enough courage to quantify this progress. Anyway, there will be an official assesment bythe organisers in the first week of September. I will work super hard to make sure my numbers then will have some decrease...*cross my fingers*

My dear readers! please give me your support mentally or physically!! Do leave comments or words of encouragements ! I need them ! =) Thanks U!

4 comments:

Coraine said...

hey nv ask me to join..WAHAHAHAHAHA...

Puffy's said...

Hai yah... should have asked you leh... it is organised every year and it does help! Must join next yesr ok?!

Coraine said...

then u will be on tv right? HAHA

Puffy's said...

I hope so... but i think not... because till now.. i dun see the filming crew anywhere!