Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BUZy FleA & YQ+JH = ForeVer BliSS

First.. i must confess that I was so tired after my Flea Biz and Bouquet making.. I did not make the cupcakes that i have promised... Nevertheless, I am determined to do it this weekend (plus garantee plus chop!)

Well.. this entry would not be on bakes.. then what about?? Yes.. My successful Flea Biz and Wedding Bouquet making...
As all who have followed my blog would have know that my sis, jp, hsm and I joined a major flea market organised by mediacorp radio FM95.8. I am very proud to say that it was a huge success and we made some good money!! It was really tiring at the end of the day but it was all worth it! I am still having muscle ache still till today.. Running a business is definitely not easy.. but most fulfiling...

Woke up early next day to buy freah cut flowers from the nursery to make the wedding bouquet and corsarge for YQ's ROM recept at Botanic event. For those who missed the news. On 20/09/2009, there was a 168 couples solemnizing at the Botanic Garden and one of them is YQ and JH. And they were really lucky to have the MP Mr Lim Boon Heng dropping by at their solemnization table and took a photo with them!! and of course Hubby and I were also very lucky to have witness this and most importantly the nuptial of my good fren in Uni!

Enough said .. I shall let the pictures do the talking..Enjoy =)















No comments: