Saturday, November 14, 2009

NeW COoKie Cutters & X'MaS TrIal..


Not long ago, before i went on my holidays, I bought several cookie cutters both online and at Red Man. A combination of both Disney's chracters and also cutters for Christmas. I have decided to make Lemon zest cookies for my collegues and friends as their christmas gift.

For the trial, I tested out the cutters which i shortlisted (out of the many other cutters i bought) that I might want to give my friends as gifts. I also took this chance to try out royal icing. They were really pretty and easy to make. Just that I really need some more practice on my piping and also to practice more on obtaining the right consistency of the icing for a better application. But overall I really like what the icing effect on my cookies.. I may even use them for my cupcakes deco.. =P hehe..

And so here are the pics... Enjoy~! =)




No comments: