Sunday, December 20, 2009

MIA - ChristMAS SeAson =)


Yea.. dear all... it has come to the time of the year.. A season of love and giving.. To me it is also the season of baking. I am busy every week with my baking Wilton COurse. A lot to prepare.. but really enoyable.I am proud to say I have learn some new tricks and techniques in cake decorating..

With the limited time, I really have no energy to make cookies for all. But I do have 2 log cakes and cupcakes to make for some special people.. I know I still owe dear coraine some resipes to be posted here.

Do give me sometime for all these updating, most prob will be doing these updating after this week when i finally have more idle time.

Before I forgot I also have a flea market going on this Sunday 27th Dec @ China Square Central Basement.. Do come see see look look if you have the time on Boxing day ! YaY!..

Last but not least do look out for my updates on all the stuffs I have been doing for the month of December. And In the meantime wishing all of you a Merry Christmas!! Muacks!...

No comments: