Monday, December 28, 2009

Flea Affair @ China SQ CentRAL


This is my second flea for the YR 2009 and i am still loving it despite having to wake up early in the morning to set up the store. This time round bro and WX managed to come and support Sis and me!

Big thanks to C for this lobang! The place was good with air con and toilet just nearby.. =) I am proud to say although the crowd was not as much (so the other tendants who has been there for previous weekends said) My sis and I managed to earn the stall rental of $45 and with a nett earning of $60 over bucks.. Yay!

I met and chatted with some really nice ppl, eat tibits, talk nonsense and made good money! WX was really motivated to sell stuffs too after seeing sis and me.. and so I am happy to announce:

Our next FLEA AFFAIRE still @ China SQ Central will be on 7th MARCH 2010 Sunday Level 1B Booth 79!!!!!!! Do come and support! There are levels of different other stalls selling all sort of things!
For this March Flea, sis, WX, bro and me will be sharing selling our stuffs..so please SUPPORT!! Yay! =)

PS: For those who are interested in renting a space as well you can go to L2B of China SQ and look for Micheal and Stacy's store (right side from escalator).. they are the nice organizer of this weekend bazaar. Do note that you must rent the stall for 4 weekends straight. Total cost will be $180. I did heard from Stacy the rental may increase later on so action fast fast to get good price!!

No comments: