Monday, December 28, 2009

ChrIstMaS Eve CeleB


Good People...Good Food... no better way to spend Christmas Eve..
I am not those kind of person who fancy to squeeze in the crowd and countdown to christmas.. Tried before and was really sweaty, no toilet, no bus home and tiring... And so .. every year the 3 of us XL, PX and I would have a small gathering to countdown and gift exchange to christmas. This year my bro, sis, WX , Mum and Dad join in the BBQ and gift exchange with exceptions to my parents.

Instead of log cake i did 8 cupcakes since i have a lot of ganache and icing left from my log cakes and Wilton class.. but ended up we were too full to eat any of them.. pity..

After the sumptous dinner, talk, gifts exhange and laughters, XL, PX and I continue our countdown and celebration at KBox @ Clementi. We joined in their countdown which includes participating in their game. XL won us 1 round free drinks and it was the first time i cannot finish my drink in KBox!

Well.. I shall not bore all of you with words.. will let the pics do the talking.. =)




No comments: