Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WElcoME 2010!!


Time just pass so fast after my 25th birthday! So fast it scares me sometimes!COncluding the Year 2009; much has happened, some good some bad.. but most importantly I enjoyed every bit of it!

1) I got married! Preparing for a wedding is hectic but was definitely worth it!
2) I started this blog! A little space where i can share my bakes, food and happenings!
3) I graduated from NTU! Was a long 5 1/2 years for struggle. The process is definitely made more endurable by my mates in NTU!
4) Getting my house keys and renovating it! Can't wait for it to be completed in Jan 2010!
5) Ran in several runs most importantly completed 21KM in standard chartered with hubby!
6) Finally set foot on the land of the rising sun - Japan! A place where I definitely will go again.
7) Felling in love with flea markets! Not jus because of the money made but the atmosphere and company made me keep going back!

Well these are just some of the things that had happened in YR2009, I shall keep the not so good ones to myself since i would like to start YR 2010 on a lighter note. In any case, these not so good things shall be overcomed as times pass and bringing people closer... =)

So much for YR 2009 so what are my resolution for YR2010?
1) Settle down in our new home soon!
2) Start selling some of my creation - cupcakes/cakes
3) Start learning how to drive

Well, not sure these can be consider resolutions or more like wishes.. Last but not least, I sincerely wish all my readers, family and loved ones a Happy new year ahead! Good Health and Huat ah!!!!

No comments: