Tuesday, March 16, 2010

OuR WeDDInG AnnIvesaRY

I have no adequate description of how fast time passes.. it is even faster than "blink of an eye". 14 March marks our wedding annivesary. Truthfully, I have not really tasted the feeling of living together as husband and wife till we move to our new house.. where there is only hubby and me. This is when the real marriage beginss...

Most times, we really enjoy each other's company, this is not questionable since we are in love with each other enough to get married. When we live together other feelings starts to come into the picture.. like irritating, sad, anger and unhappiness. These feelings come a little at a time. Such emotions triggers series of quarrels. Usually is the different living lifestyle. 1 simple example: I like things to be done immediate like washing dishes..as I dread the pests swamming in after leftovers .. and hubby on the other hand likes to take his own sweet time..

For this 1 year of marriage.. I learnt a very important skill.. that is to communicate. This is really so important.. Hubby and I may not be the pro at it.. but we try.. he try.. I hope i had improved as a better woman, wife, daughter and friend to him. As I am proud to say he is improving slowly..into a better man, hubby, son and friend to me. Now he does the dishes right after we finish the meal... =)

To Hubby:

Thank you for all the things you have done, things you are learning to do and hopefully things you will eventually pick up to do.. It is not easy living together, there maybe times when we give each other the worst attitude, most hurtful words and petty arguements. But I am very sure that if we were to count the happy moments and bleak moments.. Happy moments is always more. Really hope our love for each other can water .. Passion can fertilize .. this marriage/union of ours to bloom and blossom. Thank you and I Love You!

Here are some pics of our little celebration... =)



No comments: