Monday, July 13, 2009

We *hearts* NUTELLA!!

I wonder if you have notice that recently in all the major supermarkets there is a huge mountain made out of a lot of super large bottles of Nutella!? I don't know about you, but Nutella has always been a favourite spread among my siblings and I. And I am so lucky to find a man who also love Nutella as much as I do!And so, I happily bought the super big bottle of Nutella and along came a free gift - 250ml of Nutella!
As I was having a little gathering at home with my family, I wanted to do something easier and fast so that i would have time to prepare the other food. And so I found this recipe online which came in handy and also a good way to use up those Nutella that I have bought! Muahaha!
Adopted this recipe from http://happyhomebaking.blogspot.com
The ingredients is super simple:
3 eggs
65g caster sugar
80g cake flour
20g unsalted butter (melted)
2-3 drops vanilla extract (which i omitted as i have none left at home.. )

The hard part is the baking time as not to overbake the mixture if not rolling it will be difficult and end product will be full of cracks and ugly! That is what happen to a third of my roll. I still manage to roll it by hiding the crispier portion in. Oh well, guess i will still need to try a second time. As for the taste... hmmm.... nothing can go wrong with Nutella!! muahaha!

No comments: