Thursday, July 30, 2009

Graduated!

Something which i would like to share aside my baking adventures..Finally! After 5.5 years of night classes and struggles, I am a "Da Xue Sheng" aka Graduate from B.Eng!

I am overwhelmed.. never thought I could come this far. I still can remember my ultra poor grades in secondary schools.. and my turning point in Poly which eventually led me to NTU. Nothing is Impossible~!
I am very lucky to have very supportive parents who gave me education and impart me values which are far more greater than what you can learn in school. And of course my Bro and Sis who are the greatest company a sister could have.And my hubby, who always gave me his support in anyways he can. Last but not least, my family, friends and professors who have helped me along the way one way or another.. Deeply appreciated! Thank You and I luv you all!
Before continuing with my learning journey in years to come..let me enjoy and savour this moment with all of you!

No comments: