Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bazaar-23rd August 2009 (Sunday)

Wow.. have been 2 weeks since i have updated.. Apologies for those who have waited! Have been really busy during this 2 weeks... all my weekends are burnt! There was SAFRA run and my own Birthday celebration going on.. And coming weekend will be preparing for the Bazaar where I am selling my Home-Made BunBuns! Really excited and hope that I can sell all of them. That's why I need all the support from you guys out there!

Venue of the Bazaar: Laguna Park Multi Purpose Hall
How to Get there: Bus 48, 197, 196, 31, 36 If you are driving, please go by ECP exit Siglap Turn right on first traffic light and turn right again on first available turning.
Time: 11am to 2pm (Please be early as there are also other things to see and buy!)

Do look for me at "PUFFY'S HOME-MADE MINI BUNS" ! See all of you there!! =)

No comments: